I usually use either a dairy milk bar or a symphony
bar when I make chocolate chip cookies. One day
on a whim I threw in some almonds, craisins, and
raisins in with the chocolate and..well...
I really liked it!
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 dairy milk or symphony bar, chunked
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup craisins
3/4 cups slivered almonds
Method:
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients. Add mixture
to butter and sugar. mix well. Stir in chocolate, fruit, and
almonds. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes.

1 comment:
Hi ya Duh Duh
Look at me blogging! I think I will try your cookies for pot luck. (they always like it when I bring cookies). Happy Baking my dear.
Post a Comment